Performance in any organisation depends upon the right direction, the appropriate skills and massive amounts of motivation. Choose Motivation provide the solution to what is probably the most difficult of these three to manage and sustain – MOTIVATION.
We are experts in the study of Motivation and help build business success and profits by improving staff and team motivation. Did you know that there are nine core reasons why we go to work and only 1 of them has anything whatsoever to do with money ?
With the breakthroughs being made in the study of Motivation, we can now :
- Understand what motivates people at work
- Describe what motivates them
- Measure what motivates them
- Monitor what motivates them
- Maximise their motivation
The Motivational Map®, an on-line diagnostic tool, provides an accurate ten page report which is used to help people understand their own individual Internal Motivational Drivers. From this report we know what they really need from their work to be happy and fulfilled. Understanding exactly what motivates individuals in an organisation can be used to magnificent effect in such areas as :-
- Maximising employee motivation
- Retaining staff
- Boosting team performance
- Improving business profitability
- Recruiting the right staff to complement existing teams
Motivational Maps for businesses
Most teams are assembled on the basis of relevant and complementary skill sets; what motivates the individuals in the team is often not considered at all. Indeed, conflicts between individuals are often ascribed to ‘personality’ clashes. However, these clashes may well be and often are motivational in origin.
Team Maps enable leaders to be able to determine whether the energies of the team are harmonized, whether there are internal conflicts that need addressing, and finally how to provide rewards that motivate the team. Each report contains at least 11 actionable ideas. In short, they enable the team to perform at a higher level.
The team Map supports change management programs by improving communication with a shared language. This creates smoother transitions and staff engagement.
Best used for…
– Change management programs
– Engagement and reward strategies
– Managing teams
Benefits to companies
The benefits of Motivational Maps to companies are the following:
- Improved staff selection
- Improved HR functionality
- Improved productivity in employees, teams and managers
- Better problem solving within a team
- Better job design and package creation
- Improves communications between managers and staff
- Saves money on disciplinary costs and time
- Improved ability to deal with difficult staff
- Identify potential conflicts between team members
- Resolve current conflicts between team members
- Increased sales effectiveness
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Reduced recruitment costs